2022 Conference Theme: Diversifying Global Learning and Engagement in a Complex World
We are looking for innovative ideas in all of these areas:
1. Global Learning
- Advancing justice, diversity, equity, and inclusion in global learning
- Increasing Access through Virtual Exchanges and Faculty-Led Study Abroad
- Innovation in foreign language instruction
- The Evolution of Risk Management since COVID-19
- Innovative International partnerships
- J Visa Partnerships
- Virtual Exchange Partnerships
- Florida institutional partnerships to advance international education
3. International Student Recruitment and Engagement
- Effective enrollment and retention strategies
- Partnering with Agents and Recruiters Abroad
- International student engagement and support
- Creative Use of Technology
Call for Proposals
- Prepare your proposal ahead of time.
- Prepare your proposal ahead of time with our session proposal template.
- Please make sure your title and session description accurately depict the content of your session. When considering a title, keep in mind that it should be able to stand alone and clearly convey what your presentation will cover. The same concept goes for your session description! Make sure that your session description reflects your learning objectives to attract the appropriate audience for your topic.
- If you have co-presenters, please include: names, titles, institution names, emails and phone numbers.
- One to three individuals may present in each session.
- Make sure your presentation is feasible to present in a 75-minute session.
- Each breakout session will be allocated 75 minutes for the presentation as well as questions and answers.
- We strongly encourage presenters to allocate 15 minutes of their session to questions and answers or a robust discussion with the audience
Schedule At A Glance
Thursday, October 6
- 10am-11:45am Pre Conference Workshops with boxed lunch
- 10am-1pm Conference Check In
- 1-2:15pm Breakout Session 1
- 2:15-2:30pm Coffee Break
- 2:30-3:45pm Breakout Session 2
- 4pm-5pm Keynote Address
- 5-7pm Reception and Networking and Vendors
Friday, October 7
- 9am-10:15am Session 3
- 10:15-10:45am Coffee and Networking
- 10:45-12noon Session 4
- 12noon-1:30pm Lunch and Keynote