To complete your membership, please fill out either the Membership Application or Membership Renewal Form with your payment information and send to the address listed on the form.
The Florida Consortium for International Education is comprised of regionally accredited public and private institutions within the state of Florida. Membership to the consortium is institutional so that all administrators and faculty can take advantage of these benefits. Annual dues cover the period of September 1st through August 31st of each fiscal year. Institutional members who join in the middle of the year will be prorated based on the number of months remaining in the calendar year. Membership renewal is due by August 31st.
- Discounted registration fee for the annual conference offering workshops for professional development and networking opportunities in all aspects of global education.
- New Institutional members get one free registration to the conference for a faculty member.
- No limit on the number of institutional members.
- Access to all FCIE distribution lists to communicate to targeted member groups or all members, including an extensive list of the leading practitioners in the field of international education in the State of Florida.
- Ability to share materials contributed by members to aid you in all aspects of international education including but not limited to: study abroad, curriculum development, student, faculty and staff exchange programs, funding opportunities, legislative updates, and other relevant documents.
- Free listing for your study abroad programs on the Members Portfolio page.
- Participation in FCIE surveys and results.
- Listing of your institution on the FCIE website.
- Use of the FCIE logo on your website.
- Project partnering opportunities.