FCIE Annual Conference
October 5-6, 2023
LOCATION Valencia College, Orlando, Florida
PROPOSALS DUE August 11, 2023
THEME Building a Sustainable Future
How Can International Education Help Create a Better Future?
A sustainable future is one where we find efficient ways to help our students thrive and actively work to make the world a better place. To achieve this, we must strive to ensure that our programs and services endure over time, and are resilient enough to overcome social, political, and economic challenges. How can we incorporate a mindset of sustainability into our programs that strikes a balance between economic growth, environmental care, and social well-being? We look forward to learning from each other, sharing ideas, best practices, trends, and data on how we can create quality education programs and practical initiatives that are accessible and help to transform lives.
- Global Learning & Virtual Exchanges
- Partnerships and Collaborations
- International Student Recruitment and Engagement
- Study Abroad
Tips for Submitting your Proposal
- Please make sure your title and session description accurately depict the content of your session. When considering a title, keep in mind that it should be able to stand alone and clearly convey what your presentation will cover. The same concept goes for your session description. Make sure that your session description reflects your learning objectives to attract the appropriate audience for your topic.
- If you have co-presenters, please include: names, titles, institution names, emails and phone numbers.
- One to three individuals may present in each session.
- Make sure your presentation is feasible to present in a 75-minute session.
- Each breakout session will be allocated 75 minutes for the presentation as well as questions and answers.
- We strongly encourage presenters to allocate 15 minutes of their session to questions and answers or a robust discussion with the audience.
Submit a Proposal
Sessions Proposal submissions have closed.